Sunday, September 16, 2012

An Introduction To The World

Hello World! Program
Hello world! I'm from Indonesia. I'm a freshman in one of the universities in Bandung. Currently I'm in the faculty of civil and environmental engineering and will choose a major in my second year. At first, I wanted to choose civil engineering as my major but after I was being introduced to ocean engineering, I'm more interested in taking ocean engineering as my major. Maybe it's a bit funny why I'm more interested in ocean engineering rather than civil engineering. My reason is that I like to spend my time on the beach or an island. It is nice to see the view of the ocean.

The reason I make this blog is because this is my English class assignment. Well of course that's not the only reason. In addition, the other reason why I start blogging is because I want to improve my English writing skill, especially in academic writing. I also want to learn how to put my thoughts in writings. So, you are welcome to correct me and help me improve in my writings, and also to share your thoughts about some issues that I will write in my next posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment